Welcome!

My photo
Thank you for your interest in my Heritage Makers Business!! As a Personal Publishing Consultant with Heritage Makers I am enthusiastic about helping you preserve your precious memories and your success in using our system is my #1 goal. I am so excited to be a Personal Publishing Consultant with Heritage Makers. The meaningful difference I make in the lives of others is priceless and I love that I can work from home and manage my business around the most important thing to me, my family. Storybooking has become a way of life for me that is rewarding and fun!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Take a look at my latest Heritage Makers Project!


This is my latest project that I completed for my sweet husband. He turned 40 this year and I made a great book to honor his birthday. I collected memories and sentiments from his family and close friends and included them in the project and I absolutely LOVED the book. Even after 4 years of receiving books and understanding the power of the stories behind the photos I can still move my husband to tears!


CLICK HERE to see the entire book preview!

The BEST part about this project was when we had the official birthday party and all of my husbands friends and family were able to read through the book in person and look back over the years together.

Storybooks are powerful on so many levels . . . they build relationships and self esteem in a way that you can't obtain any other way. Who do you have in YOUR life that needs a personalized Storybook? I can help!