Welcome!

My photo
Thank you for your interest in my Heritage Makers Business!! As a Personal Publishing Consultant with Heritage Makers I am enthusiastic about helping you preserve your precious memories and your success in using our system is my #1 goal. I am so excited to be a Personal Publishing Consultant with Heritage Makers. The meaningful difference I make in the lives of others is priceless and I love that I can work from home and manage my business around the most important thing to me, my family. Storybooking has become a way of life for me that is rewarding and fun!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Celebrate MOM one page at a time in a Heritage Makers Storybook!

Mother's Day is on it's way. Celebrate the one who gave you life by honoring thiers. Nothing says "I Love You" or "Thank You" like a life storybook from Heritage Makers.

Purchase a 7x5 Storybook ($39.95) for your mom and receive a FREE Greeting Card. (New clients receive Premier Membership* free for 30 days.)



*When you upgrade to a Premier membership, you join a community of people who love sharing stories and creating beautiful projects. You'll find hundreds of free community and professionally-designed templates, with more being added monthly. Plus, you'll have access to more than a $1,000 worth of digital artwork, unlimited photo storage, and free online classes!