Welcome!

My photo
Thank you for your interest in my Heritage Makers Business!! As a Personal Publishing Consultant with Heritage Makers I am enthusiastic about helping you preserve your precious memories and your success in using our system is my #1 goal. I am so excited to be a Personal Publishing Consultant with Heritage Makers. The meaningful difference I make in the lives of others is priceless and I love that I can work from home and manage my business around the most important thing to me, my family. Storybooking has become a way of life for me that is rewarding and fun!

Friday, September 25, 2009

NEW products at Heritage Makers!

I've NEVER been so excited about Heritage Makers in all the years I've been a consultant. We have products that support our mission like never before and I can't wait to share them with you!!!

Heritage Makers is the #1 Storybooking company in the world and there's a reason for that. Find out WHY when you visit my website at http://www.bindyourstories.com/.

Special offer for MY clients!!! Log in to my website THIS WEEK an create a NEW Heritage Makers account and I will give you a 5-pack of Greeting Cards FREE! Already have a Heritage Makers account? Log in THIS WEEK and check out all that is new and I'll give you a 5-pack of Greeting Cards FREE!

This is an offer you can't miss!!!