Welcome!

My photo
Thank you for your interest in my Heritage Makers Business!! As a Personal Publishing Consultant with Heritage Makers I am enthusiastic about helping you preserve your precious memories and your success in using our system is my #1 goal. I am so excited to be a Personal Publishing Consultant with Heritage Makers. The meaningful difference I make in the lives of others is priceless and I love that I can work from home and manage my business around the most important thing to me, my family. Storybooking has become a way of life for me that is rewarding and fun!

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Heritage Makers Classic Publishing System being retired

Our Classic Publishing system has been voted off and Drag and Drop is taking over! If you have begun any Classic system books you need to finish them up and publish before August 29th! All Classic books in your completed projects will still be available for printing but no editing or creating of Classic books is possible anymore!