Welcome!

My photo
Thank you for your interest in my Heritage Makers Business!! As a Personal Publishing Consultant with Heritage Makers I am enthusiastic about helping you preserve your precious memories and your success in using our system is my #1 goal. I am so excited to be a Personal Publishing Consultant with Heritage Makers. The meaningful difference I make in the lives of others is priceless and I love that I can work from home and manage my business around the most important thing to me, my family. Storybooking has become a way of life for me that is rewarding and fun!

Friday, July 4, 2008

Heritage Makers Host Rewards Program

Is your list long this year for the holiday season? Would you love to give the gift of Heritage by earning your product for FREE? Contact me today to learn more about our Host Rewards System! You can earn your projects and get started today!

Hosting with Heritage Makers is more rewarding than ever!
- Booking Gift
- Free Rewards Credit
- ½ Price Items

Download the Host Rewards Flyer to check out the fantastic rewards available to hosts!