Welcome!

My photo
Thank you for your interest in my Heritage Makers Business!! As a Personal Publishing Consultant with Heritage Makers I am enthusiastic about helping you preserve your precious memories and your success in using our system is my #1 goal. I am so excited to be a Personal Publishing Consultant with Heritage Makers. The meaningful difference I make in the lives of others is priceless and I love that I can work from home and manage my business around the most important thing to me, my family. Storybooking has become a way of life for me that is rewarding and fun!

Monday, October 26, 2009

Use a Heritage Makers Postcard to send a letter from Santa!

The calendar doesn't lie ... Christmas is right around the corner!! Brighten the day of a child in your life by sending a personalized postcard from Santa! I can help you create one of these for your kids, your nieces/nephews, neighbors or just special people in your life (adults love a note from Santa too!) Surprise someone today with a note from Santa!

It's as easy as one ... two ... three
1) You send me the name, address and details of what you'd like included in the note.
2) PayPal $5 to amy@bindyourstories.com (or make other payment arrangements with me)
3) Get your camera ready to capture the special moment when your loved one gets their card!

Postcards will be mailed the weekend of Thanksgiving. Email me at amy@bindyourstories.com or call me at 801.472.9733 and let's get this Christmas season started!