Welcome!

My photo
Thank you for your interest in my Heritage Makers Business!! As a Personal Publishing Consultant with Heritage Makers I am enthusiastic about helping you preserve your precious memories and your success in using our system is my #1 goal. I am so excited to be a Personal Publishing Consultant with Heritage Makers. The meaningful difference I make in the lives of others is priceless and I love that I can work from home and manage my business around the most important thing to me, my family. Storybooking has become a way of life for me that is rewarding and fun!

Friday, October 2, 2009

Want to CRUISE with Heritage Makers?

Have you ever been on a cruise? Want to go on the largest ship on the ocean?? Join me and the rest of my Heritage Makers team as we cruise the caribbean on our yearly Top Achievers Club reward trip!!

Now is the time to join my Heritage Makers team and earn performance points towards this fantastic trip! It's easy to qualify when I show you the ropes to working the business and you can even earn a trip for a guest!! Find out more about the Heritage Makers business opportunity from my website http://www.bindyourstories.com/ Let's grow an amazing business together and cruise the world too!!